The Surveillance System for Water Sports
BlueLocar developed an interactive rescue and surveillance system for leisure and professional divers, windsurfers, kitesurfers and yachtsmen. With its innovative state-of-the-art technology, Marlin sets new standards for personal safety in water sports. It locates lost divers or injured windsurfers and significantly accelerates the rescue chain.The main feature is the bidirectional tracking and navigation function as every device can send and receive data. This means any device developed by BlueLocar within reach will pick up any emergency and transmit the signal to all other devices. Thereby greatly increasing the range, if many devices are used.
The Marlin was designed to be easily activated even with sturdy (diving) gloves. It also includes a number of extremely strong LED’s which can be activated manually. This will simplify a possibly necessary visual detection during heavy seas.
The Marlin can only be used in combination with a Wireless-Marlin or a Basestation.
- Innovative safety and tracking system
- Bi-directional tracking and navigation
- Every Marlin can send and receive data
- SOS function: distress signaling
- HOME function: only position signaling, e.g. to be picked up
- Independent from infrastructure such as mobile networks, voice radio or GMDSS
- No licence or registration or installation with the help of a PC prior to use required
- Transmission time up to 15h
- Information about speed while on the surface
- Tested until 100m depth
- Optimized use with gloves
- Highly sunlight readable display
- Data transmission via USB
- Robust body
- Size: 5.3 x 5.3 x 18.5 cm
- Weight incl. battery: 245g
- 5 weiße, grüne & rote LEDs
- Range: 3-10 km
- Certified for EU, US and CA*
*If you’re planning on using the device in the US or CA, please don’t hesitate to contact us. All devices will be configured for you